Take control–and make a productive balance between your job and private life with the assistance of Microsoft Outlook. In this practical guide, two pros teach you an established time-management system, showing you how you can establish and manage your own priorities together with custom alterations to Outlook. Sharpen your attention, fight distractions–and handle your own time with absolute assurance.
Get the abilities to take control of your program
- Organize email in a systematic manner and keep your inbox clean
- Schedule moment to get productivity–and shield it against interruptions
- Apply Outlook filters to allow you to manage tasks and projects
- Take time for family and entertaining–plan your work and private lives collectively
- Use Outlook with Microsoft OneNote to get ideas and establish targets
- Find effective time management methods using useful examples